Prize Specific Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is being promoted by Intonate on behalf of David Doyle.
2. You can enter by completing the survey on https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PropertySalesSoftware
Once registered a winner will be selected randomly by Intonate.
3. The competition opens on March 4th, 2020, and closes on April 15th, 2020, at midnight.
4. The Prize is one of four €50 One4All vouchers. UK Equivalent is £45.
5. Entrants’ information will be securely stored digitally by SurveyMonkey and deleted within 28 days of the winner being picked.
6. Intonate will notify the winner.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The survey will be part of the overall terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
2. Each entrant can enter an email address once only.
3. Use of a false email, name or business name by an entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
4. The competition winning entry will be selected in a draw by an INTONATE. INTONATE’s decision is final, and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner (s) will be contacted by email to notify them of their win and by Intonate will arrange the delivery of the prize.
5. In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the individual prizes, as specified above.
6. Failure to claim a prize within 30 days will make any claim invalid. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and may be disposed of by INTONATE without any liability to the winner.
7. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
8. Winners will be notified within 20 days of the relevant closing date by email, Names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an Email to Safann@Intontate.ie up to one month after the closing date.
9. The determination and decision of INTONATE on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. INTONATE reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the magazine, this website, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond INTONATE’s reasonable control.
10.If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances outside of INTONATE’s control, INTONATE will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
11. INTONATE accepts no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, purported non-supply or delay in supply of prizes to be provided by a third party including, without limitation, failure of the prize winner to receive ownership of the prize.
12. INTONATE will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
13. INTONATE reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice